What is NCS Scrip?
Scrip are gift cards to major retailers that can be purchased through the school. NCS can buy gift cards for less than face value through a special program offered to non-profit organizations. You pay full face value and redeem them for full face value. The money earned is then used by the school to lower tuition and support the school. You will receive 80% of the money earned by your Scrip card purchases which may either be reduced from your tuition or given to the NCS financial aid fund.
There is a very wide variety of Scrip cards available for things that you normally buy anyway, such as gas, groceries, restaurants, general shopping, etc. This is a great way to stay on your monthly budget and to earn money back!
Registration and ordering are super easy – just follow the registration and ordering directions below and you are on your way to earning money.
NCS SCRIP Enrollment Form
- In the green box on the left of the page click “Family sign-up create account”.
- Fill in the information on the registration page. You will need to provide your e-mail address, create a password (anything you want), enter your name, gender, year of birth and zip code. You do not need to enter your address, give any payment information, or enter other personal information.
- On the “Join a Non-Profit” page you will need to enter the following code for Nittany Christian: 6L6D15A77767. Then click “join”.
- On the “Manage Non Profits” page click “home”.
- You will now be at your account dashboard. This is the page you will be directed to every time you log on. There's lots of information here. You can look at all the orders you've placed by clicking on “Account Activity”. You can place an order by clicking on “shop: on the top blue menu bar.
- Use your e-mail address and password and enter them into the orange box on the left side of the page.
- From your account dashboard, choose “shop” on the top blue menu bar.
- From the ordering page, click on the basic type of retailer you would like to order (gas, dining, grocery). Find more retailers within a category by clicking on the arrow at the bottom. Type in the quantity and click “add”.
- When you are finished adding retailers and quantities, click “checkout”.
- From the shopping cart page, you can delete items, go back and add something else, or submit your order.
- When your order is the way you would like it, click on “finish order”. Print out the next page and submit it with your check by 9:00 a.m. on the designated ordering Monday morning. If you've made a mistake – don't panic. I will only process orders from which I have received a print-out and a check. Once you have submitted your order, you cannot go back and change it, BUT you can go back and place a new one. Once again, I will only process the order for which I have received a print-out and check, I will take care of deleting the orders that you did not want.